- 12 ounces large shrimp, peeled
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 3/4 ounces thinly sliced Spanish chorizo sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves, divided
- 12 red grape tomatoes, halved and divided
- 12 yellow teardrop tomatoes, halved and divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup chopped basil, 12 red tomato halves, and 12 yellow tomato halves; toss shrimp mixture gently to combine.
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shrimp mixture to pan, and cook for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Place about 1 1/2 cups shrimp mixture in each of 4 shallow bowls, and sprinkle each serving with 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind, 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, 6 tomato halves, and 1 tablespoon chopped basil.
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light.
Read more at: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/shrimp-chorizo-corn-salad