- 12 large strawberries
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and diced into small cubes
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- salt and pepper
- Balsamic Vinegar (optional)
- Rinse strawberries. With a pairing knife cut the tops off of the strawberries cutting around the stem at a slight angle, hollowing out the top of the strawberry. Remove the stem.
- Gently combine diced avocado and feta cheese together in a small bowl. Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Spoon a small spoonful of avocado and feta mixture into each strawberry. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar (optional) and serve!
Recipe courtesy of Boys Ahoy.
Read more here: http://boysahoy.com/easy-avocado-feta-stuffed-strawberries-recipe/